The Session Profiles feature allows you to control the upload/download speeds guests receive and the amount of time they can be connected to the WiFi before having to go through the connection process again.
These profiles can also be used as part of different ‘Guest Plans’, where you can offer different levels of access to different types of guests. ie: Pay for more speed, use a voucher for more time.
- The name assigned to the session profile.
- The session profile that is currently assigned to the hotspot.
- Create a new session profile.
- The download speed guests will have access to.
- The upload speed guests will have access to.
- The amount of time until a guest will be forcefully disconnected from the WiFi and have to reconnect through the splash page.
- The amount of time until a guest who is not actively using the WiFi will be dropped from the WiFi and have to reconnect through the splash page.Download/Upload Speeds can be set in KBPS, MBPS or GBPS.
Force/Idle Timeouts can be set in Minutes, Hours, Days or Months.