Select the Campaign Platform you would like to set up a Scheduled Campaign for. Use the following information to configure your campaign.
The Campaign Details section of the campaign will have the following settings.
- Enable: Toggle to enable/disable the scheduled campaign.
- Campaign Type: Toggle to select between Smart or Scheduled Campaigns. For this article we will select Scheduled.
- Campaign Name: Enter a unique name for the campaign.
- Select Template: Select the Campaign Template created for this scheduled Campaign.
The Platform Settings (Email/SMS/X) section will cover settings unique to the platform selected. Please see the Add Email, SMS or X Campaign articles for help and continue on to the Campaign Settings.
The Campaign Settings section of the campaign will have the following settings.
- Select Tag(s): Create the list you would like to send this campaign to by selecting the appropriate Tags.
- Send Now: Will send the campaign once as soon as it is enabled.
- Send on Date: Will send the campaign once at the configured Send Date & Send Time if the campaign is enabled.
- Send Yearly: Will send the campaign yearly at the configured Send Date & Send Time if the campaign is enabled.
- Send Date: Configure the date the campaign should trigger.
- Send Time: Configure the time the campaign should trigger.
- Time Zone: Configure the timezone the campaign should honor.