Select the Campaign Platform you would like to set up a Scheduled Campaign for. Use the following information to configure your campaign.
The Campaign Details section of the campaign will have the following settings.
- Enable: Toggle to enable/disable the scheduled campaign.
- Campaign Type: Toggle to select between Smart or Scheduled Campaigns. For this article we will select Scheduled.
- Campaign Name: Enter a unique name for the campaign.
- Select Template: Select the Campaign Template created for this scheduled Campaign.
The Platform Settings (Email/SMS/Twitter) section will cover settings unique to the platform selected. Please see the Add Email, SMS or Twitter Campaign articles for help and continue on to the Campaign Settings.
The Campaign Settings section of the campaign will have the following settings.
- Select Tag(s): Create the list you would like to send this campaign to by selecting the appropriate Tags.
- Send Now: Will send the campaign once as soon as it is enabled.
- Send on Date: Will send the campaign once at the configured Send Date & Send Time if the campaign is enabled.
- Send Yearly: Will send the campaign yearly at the configured Send Date & Send Time if the campaign is enabled.
- Send Date: Configure the date the campaign should trigger.
- Send Time: Configure the time the campaign should trigger.
- Time Zone: Configure the timezone the campaign should honor.