The following instructions outline how to setup a Ruckus Cloud network for the Marketing4WiFi Platform. This guide covers details such as configuring RADIUS, walled garden entries, and captive portals. This guide assumes that your Ruckus Cloud network is already operational and on a live network with adopted Access Points. Please make sure any firewall rules, web content filters, and other security measures have been configured to interface with the platform.
Log in to the Ruckus Cloud dashboard at https://cloud.ruckuswireless.com
Click Networks and then Add Network. Configure using the settings below as a guide.
- Network Details
- Portal Type
- Portal Provider: Marketing4WiFi
- Captive Portal URL: You will be provided this.
- Redirect users to: You will be provided this.
- Integration Key: Copy this and submit it to your service provider.
- Walled Garden: Please use all the wildcard walled garden entries in the Default Walled Garden List.
- Click Create