The SmartWiFiPlatform’s Contact Manager allows you to send scheduled campaigns to the guests who have logged into the WiFi as well as your imported contacts who have subscribed to marketing from other sources while taking advantage of the advanced campaign features and different campaign types. The descriptions and articles below lay out how to utilize the different features of the Contact Manager system.
Building and Managing your Contact List
You will want to first sync up your lists into the Contact Manager.
- Important: Sync your SmartWiFi guest list into the Contact Manager list automatically with the Guest to Contact sync rules. Only do this if you want your WiFi guest list to be included in future scheduled campaigns.
- Add an single subscribed contact.
- Import a list of subscribed contacts.
- Tag list and managing Tags.
- Bulk manage Tag for Contacts.
Building Campaign Templates & sending Scheduled Campaigns
The Scheduled Campaigns will send the same templates used for the platforms trigger based Smart Campaigns but can be sent at a scheduled time to your Contacts.
- Creating an Email Template
- Creating an SMS Template
- Creating an X Template
- HTML Email Template
- Creating an Scheduled Campaign
Reviewing Contact Manager Reports
The platform provides reports different summary reports to allow for an understanding at a glance of the different pieces of the Contact Manager.
- The Contact Summary page provides an overview of the growth of your Contact List.
- The Contact Tag Summary helps you understand the growth of different Contact Tag lists within the Contact Manager.
- The Campaign Summary provides an overview of the performance of each of your Scheduled or Smart Campaigns.
How to use Contact Manager
Here is a short video on how to start using Contact Manager.