The Hotspot Insights panel gives you a tremendous amount of valuable information about your Hotspot(s). It can be used as a tool to help measure different marketing programs and how effective they are working.
- Time-Frame selection – Allows you to select the timeframe for the Summary Statistics. By default, the last 7 days of data will be displayed in the Summary Statistics area. You can choose custom dates or select the last 30 days etc. The same time-frame selection is used through the Hotspot Insights panel.
- Select Hotspot(s) – Allows you to select a single Hotspot or multiple Hotspots for the Summary Statistics. By default, ALL hotspot(s) information that you have permission to view will be displayed.
- City and State/Province are case sensitive.
- The Login Methods will sort based on the login method chosen during the guests first connection to your hotspots.
- “Has Email” and “Has Mobile” will look at the Guest Profile and display data based on if the profile contains the data, regardless of the connection method used.
- New Guests – This is the total number of new, unique guests that have connected to the selected Hotspot(s) for the first time during the selected time-frame.
- Repeat Guests – This represents the total number of guests who made their first connection before the date range entered.
- Guests – This is the total number of guests (new and repeat guests) that have connected to the selected Hotspot(s) during the selected time-frame.
- Connections – This shows you the number of connections made by the Guests amount.
- Average Connections – The statistical average numbers of connections an made by all guests. (Connections/Guests=Average Connections)
This graph shows you detailed use information on your Hotspot(s) during the selected time-frame.
Total Guests – new guests and repeat guest totals.
New Guests – guests that had not connected to your Hotspot(s) before the date range specified. This is the best indicator of how many new e-mail addresses your Hotspot(s) are collecting.
Repeat Guests – guests that made their first connection to your Hotspot(s) before the starting date of the date range configured.