The Guest Flow feature allows you to create a customized guest experience path when connecting to your WiFi Hotspot(s). See it in action below. Having multiple splash pages gives you more room for a menu, promotions & specials.
Step 1: Confirm ‘Action’ Buttons have been added to your splash pages.
(If you don’t see the menu option, please contact support and we can enable for you if it’s included in your service plan).
Step 2: Edit the Guest Flow
- Use the navigation menu to the left to select Network > Guest Flows.
- Click the blue edit icon on the desired Guest Flow.
- Using the Splash Pages you confirmed contain an ‘Action’ button, add the splash pages in the order you would like them displayed.
- You can set the text that will replace the text in the Action button when the splash pages are presented using the ‘Connect/Continue Text field’.
If no text is entered, by default Continue and Connect will be used.
Step 3: Edit Hotspot
- Use the navigation menu to the left to select Network > Hotspot.
- Click the blue edit icon on the desired hotspot.
- On the Edit hotspot page, scroll down to the ‘Splash Page Selector’
- Submit the page to save your changes.
- You can view your new Guest Flow with the “View Splash Page” option at the top of the edit hotspot page.