The following instructions outline how to setup a Datto network for the Marketing4WiFi Platform. This guide covers details such as configuring RADIUS, walled garden entries, and captive portals. This guide assumes that your Datto access points are already operational on a live network. Please make sure any firewall rules, web content filters, and other security measures have been configured to interface with the platform per the hardware manufacturers specifications.
- Log into your Datto Partner Portal, go to your network status page and open the network intended for configuration.
- From the Network Overview page, click Access Points and select the desired SSID.
Configure with the settings below-
- SSID Name: Guest WiFi(Or whatever you wish)
- Enable: ON
- Visible: ON
- Captive Portal
- Bandwidth Throttling: Enabled
- Splash page: Enabled
- Splash page type: Hosted remotely
- Splash page URL: You will be provided this
- Splash page secret: hotspot
- Splash page authentication type: RADIUS
- Server Address 1: You will be provided this
- Server Address 2: You will be provided this
- Server secret: You will be provided this
- NAS ID: You will be provided this
- Block Unauthenticated users: ON
- Walled Garden: Please add all the Default walled garden entries.
- Client isolation: ON
- DNS intercept: ON
- Please supply us with your display snippet to enable up/down reporting to the dashboard. To retrieve the snippet click Display and then “Show Embed Code”. Select the first block of text beginning with “<script” and ending after “</script>”.
<script data-key="9x7x2x4xbxaxbx9xex9xdx4xexfx2x1xaxex7x2xcx3x5x8xaxdxbx3x4xax9x6x" data-token="xfx9xfx1x4xcxax8x9x6x5x7xbxaxbx4x7xbx4x7x2xbxaxcx0xfxdx1x3x2x8xa" data-network-id="429188" src="https://embed.cloudtrax.com/v1.js"></script>