Note: If you delete a campaign, all the data associated with it will be deleted as well – Campaign insights and campaign logs in the guest profile.
Using the navigation panel to the left, select Marketing and then Campaigns. To create an Email Campaign click the “Add Email Campaign” button at the top.
- Enable: Toggle to turn the campaign ON or OFF.
- Campaign Type: Select between Smart or Scheduled campaigns depending on your account settings.
- Campaign Name: The name displayed in the dashboard for this campaign.
- Select Template: To learn about creating a Email templates click HERE.
- Email Subject: The subject line for the email. This will be seen by the recipient.
- Salutation: The default salutation that will be used if the first name or profile name keys are used on the campaign template. A default salutation of Guest will be applied if this field is empty and the first name or profile name keys are used.
The order of inheritance for this feature is: If first name is empty, use profile name. If profile name is empty use Salutation from the campaign. If the Salutation is empty use “Guest”.
- Email From Name: The sender name that will be added to the Email.
- Smart Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered based on connections to a hotspot. See the Smart Campaigns article for more information.
- Presence Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered based on presence data transmitted. See the Presence Campaigns article for more information.
- Scheduled Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered at a scheduled time to contacts. See the Scheduled Campaigns article for more information.
Campaign Filters allow users of the platform to target campaigns to guests who meet specific criteria.
- Gender: Male, Female, or All
- Login Type: Email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SMS, or All
- Age Range: Filterable age range is from 13 to 100
- Custom Data: Custom data points one through ten. This section is case sensitive.