- This is the rule number in our database.
- This is the name of the rule that you created.
- This is your Client name.
- This is the instruction as to when the Smart Campaign will be processed (time-based, connection-based, or birthday).
- This is the hotspot or hotspots that the rule applies to.
- The ‘test’ button allows you to test the Campaign rule so you can see what it looks like.
- By default, a Smart Campaigns will only be sent to a guest ONCE ONLY. This prevents a repeat guest from receiving the same message more than once. If you click the ‘Reset’, then all guests that have received this message rule in the past will start receiving it again at the next schedule instruction based on their next connection.
- Click ‘Edit’ to edit the rule or content.
- Click the ‘Delete’ icon to delete the rule permanently.
CLICK HERE to see some Smart EMail samples so you can see the flexibility you have to communicate with your guests!