Using the navigation panel to the left, select Marketing and then Campaigns. To create an X Campaign click the “Add X Campaign” button at the top.
- Enable: Toggle to turn the campaign ON or OFF.
- Campaign Type: Select between Smart or Scheduled campaigns depending on your account settings.
- Campaign Name: The name displayed in the dashboard for this campaign.
- Select Template: To learn about creating a Twitter templates click HERE.
- Smart Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered based on connections to a hotspot. See the Smart Campaigns article for more information.
- Presence Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered based on presence data transmitted. See the Presence Campaigns article for more information.
- Scheduled Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered at a scheduled time to contacts. See the Scheduled Campaigns article for more information.
- Gender: Male, Female, or All
- Login Type: Email, Facebook, X, LinkedIn, SMS, or All
- Age Range: Filterable age range is from 13 to 100
- Custom Data: Custom data points one through ten. This section is case sensitive.