Note: If you delete a campaign, all the data associated with it will be deleted as well – Campaign insights and campaign logs in the guest profile.
Using the navigation panel to the left, select Marketing and then Campaigns. To create an SMS Campaign click the “Add SMSCampaign” button at the top.
- Enable: Toggle to turn the campaign ON or OFF.
- Campaign Type: Select between Smart or Scheduled campaigns depending on your account settings.
- Campaign Name: The name displayed in the dashboard for this campaign.
- Select Template: To learn about creating a SMS templates click HERE.
- Salutation: Enter a default salutation that will be used for the first name merge field if no name exists.
- Smart Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered based on connections to a hotspot. See the Smart Campaigns article for more information.
- Presence Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered based on presence data transmitted. See the Presence Campaigns article for more information.
- Scheduled Campaigns: Campaigns will be triggered at a scheduled time to contacts. See the Scheduled Campaigns article for more information.
Campaign Filters allow users of the platform to target campaigns to guests who meet specific criteria.
- Gender: Male, Female, or All
- Login Type: Email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SMS, or All
- Age Range: Filterable age range is from 13 to 100
- Custom Data: Custom data points one through ten. This section is case sensitive.