To view the Campaign Summary page, use the navigation bar to the left to go to Reports > Campaign Summary.
The Campaign Summary page provides a centralized location to review how all of your campaigns are performing. The page provides toggles to display the summary Smart or Scheduled Campaigns, by default all will be shown.
- Campaign Name- Displays the configured Campaign name.
- Campaign Type- Displays Smart or Scheduled for campaign type.
- Message Type- Email, SMS, or Twitter.
- Campaign Status- Displays the current status of the campaign.
- Last Action- Displays the last time the campaign was triggered.
- Open Rate- Displays the open rate for the life of the campaign.
- Unsubscribes- Displays the total unsubscribes received from the campaign.
- Download- Export a log of all Guests or Contacts who received a campaign.